A new release of Forge (v0.9.3.3 – November 2015) is now available.
New features in this release:
- Click on validation message now selects the associated resource and control.
- Automatically select resource after load / create.
- Changed the order of resource and element properties. The display order used to reflect the order defined by the FHIR specification. Popular common fields are now displayed first.
- By default, collapse the following collection elements:
- Resource: Mappings, Meta
- Element: Alias, Mappings, Conditions, Constraints
- ImplementationGuide packages now support package entries by ResourceReference or by Uri. By default, Forge creates ResourceReference entries, based on the canonical Url of the target resource. ResourceReference-based package entries are resolved by scanning the local folder containing the ImplementationGuide resource (and subfolders) for a conformance resource with a matching canonical Url. You can also manually edit package entries and switch the entry type to Uri (disable Resource Reference checkbox). Uri-based package entries are interpreted and resolved as local file paths, relative to the location of the ImplementationGuide resource. Do not inherit Name, Publisher, Copyright & Contact information from the base resource. These properties are now cleared by default.
- This release also fixes a number of issues that were reported during the DevDays.
You can download the application from our website.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.